Mom's Potato Salad.
You can cook Mom's Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mom's Potato Salad
- You need 1 tbs of Frenchs Mustard.
- Prepare 2 cups of Best Foods Mayo.
- You need 5 lbs of potatoes (1/2 sack).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 cup of celery, fine chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet pickles, fine chopped.
- You need 8 of Large eggs hard boiled, fine chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions (chives), fine chopped.
- You need 1/3 tsp of paprika.
Mom's Potato Salad instructions
- Tools: extra large pot, med mixing bowel, whip, paring knife, chopping knife, extra large server bowl, salad sever spoon..
- Boil peeled potatoes in pot until soft, but not mushy. Check often with a fork. About 50-60 min cook time. Let stand 10 min, drain, set aside 30 min..
- Boil eggs, peel, fine chop six eggs. Add to potatoes, do not stir yet. Fine chop your pickles, celery and onions. Add to potatoes and eggs. Mix all together..
- In a separate small mixing bowel, add your mustard and mayo with salt, pepper, dash of paprika, mix and or whip well. Add to potato salad mix. Mix well. Garnish with two sliced hard boiled eggs, chives, and a dash of paprika. Optional: sliced black olives, fresh purple onion flowers (see pic).