Sweet Potato Salad With Chives And Dried Basil. Chop up the chives and toss the sweet potato, spinach, and lettuce into a bowl. Grate the garlic and season however you'd like. Place the potatoes into a pan, and fill with just enough water to cover.
Cold Sweet Potato Salad with Cranberries and. Without any mayonnaise, this Chive Potato Salad is super tasty. Your picnics, backyard barbecues, and summer dinners will be taken to the next level with this healthy recipe. You can have Sweet Potato Salad With Chives And Dried Basil using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Salad With Chives And Dried Basil
- Prepare 2 heads of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chives.
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet Potato.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 of Dried Basil Leaf.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 Clove of Garlic.
Change up your usual potato salad side dish with this healthy recipe. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. It is officially barbecue season and I love nothing more than both hosting and attending them. So, when I recently received an invite to one, it was a give-in This dish combines all flavors, from the sour of the lemon juice, the sweetness of the apples, to the saltiness of the bacon.
Sweet Potato Salad With Chives And Dried Basil step by step
- Steam the sweet potato and cut into cubes..
- Tear apart the lettuce and spinach into smaller pieces..
- Chop up the chives and toss the sweet potato, spinach, and lettuce into a bowl..
- Grate the garlic and season however you'd like..
- Drizzle some olive oil and stir well. All Done:).
Delicious salad made with massaged kale, roasted sweet potatoes, dried cherries, crumbled Feta cheese & pepitas. An easy kale and sweet potato recipe! Roasted Sweet Potato Kale and Dried Cherries, Feta & Pepitas. Drain the potatoes in a colander, put back in the saucepan, add the vinegar and, using a rubber spatula, toss gently to combine. Add the warm potatoes to the dressing and toss.