Warm Potato Salad.
You can cook Warm Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Warm Potato Salad
- You need 6 of medium red potatos.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk, chopped.
- You need 2 of hot red chili peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulayed sugar.
- It’s of salt and pepper to tadte.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning v.
- Prepare 2 of green onion thin dliceds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley.
Warm Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatos in either chicken broth or salted water until tender.
- Cool bacon in a skillet unti crisp, remove to paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Add onion, celery, peppers and garlic to bacon fat in skillet and cook until soft, add sriracha and pepper to taste.
- Peel and slice potatos and place in a bowl.
- Add vinegar and sugar to vegetables in the skillet and cook just until sigar is dissoved.
- Pour over potatoes and mix gently so not to break potato slices.
- Add green onions and parsley. Taste for seasoning.
- Top with the crumbled crispy bacon. Serve warm.