Vegan Sweet Potato Salad.
You can have Vegan Sweet Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Salad
- You need 2 of large sweet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of ripe avocados, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- You need of Sriracha hot sauce.
Vegan Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 f. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Toss sweet potato cubes with oil and season liberally with salt. Spread in a single layer on baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes and add the red onions and bake until the potatoes are cooked through and the onions are soft.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, honey (or sugar), and sriracha to taste..
- Combine roasted potatoes and onions with avocado and mix with dressing.