Sweet and Sour Potato Salad.
You can have Sweet and Sour Potato Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Potato Salad
- You need of Salad————.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, to boil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need As needed of water to boil potatoes and eggs.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce————.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 3 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Sweet and Sour Potato Salad instructions
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Boil till fork tender. Drain and let cool..
- Boil the four eggs and peel. Let cool and chop them up..
- Mix the water, vinegar, and sugar bring to a boil.
- Chop the green onions and add to potatoes..
- Mix the chopped eggs, potatoes, dill weed, paprika, and salt.
- Take and beat the last egg until foamy. Add cornstarch and whisk well until smooth. Whisk in a little of the hot water from the saucepan to temper, then whisk egg mixture into contents of saucepan..
- Cook, stirring slowly, until mixture thickens like pudding; this will take only a few minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mustard until blended. Let cool..
- Add to the boiled eggs and Potatoes. Mix well and let rest 10 minutes.
- Stir once more and serve I hope you enjoy!.