Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa.
You can have Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa
- It’s 2 of cans, 15 oz Corn, Drained.
- Prepare 1 of can, 15 oz, Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained.
- It’s 1 of can, 4 oz, green chili's.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of pkg Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa step by step
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Let set in fridge overnight or at least several hours to let the flavors blend together..
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers..