Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa.
You can have Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa
- It’s 10 of figs.
- It’s 10 of black dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry coconut grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped roasted walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa instructions
- Soak dry fish overnight or for 4-hrs. Grind soaked figs and dates together in a mixer grinder into smooth puree.
- Heat a pan and pour thick puree and cook on slow flame till moisture evaporates stirring continuously with spatula. Add coconut milk mix well and cook till merges well..
- Add grated coconut and chopped roasted walnuts mix well. Cook till thickens..
- Line mould with butter paper and pour halwa mixture in a mould pressing with spatula. Unmould in a plate and garnish with walnuts. Healthy Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa is ready to serve..