Steve's Potato Salad.
You can have Steve's Potato Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Steve's Potato Salad
- You need 10 of lg Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of Eggs (farm fresh if possible).
- Prepare 1 of lg White Onion (1 c. diced).
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper (1/2 c. diced).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (1 Tbs minced).
- It’s 3 of Pickle Spears (1/3 c. diced).
- Prepare 1 (4.25 oz) of can chopped Black Olives.
- You need 8 of Basil Leaves minced.
- You need 2.5 c. of Mayo.
- You need 1/2 c. of Mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Pickle Juice.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- It’s 1.5 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
Steve's Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatoes until soft. Side note: it's personal preference to leave skin on or remove it for this dish, I leave it on. Once they're done, place in a large bowl; I use a potato masher to cut up potatoes to make more manageable..
- Boil eggs until done, then remove shell and dice. Add to potatoes..
- Add all other ingredients to bowl. Then use a hand mixer (or a large bowl mixer if you have one) to mix. Warning: this step tends to get a little messy..
- Last step: taste and add seasoning to satisfy personal preference. I will note that most will add diced celery, as I would too, but my wife doesn't care for it, so I add it to my own helping..