Warm Roasted Sweet potato Salad. Assemble salad by gently tossing the roasted potatoes with the red pepper mixture. Add enough of the dressing to coat and garnish with toasted pumpkin. In large salad bowl, place greens; add hot roasted vegetables.
Just warm them in the oven or microwave before tossing with the greens. This Roasted Sweet Potato salad is worthy of a meal or as a side for an occasion – especially if you add a little sprinkle of bacon! Every time I roast sweet potatoes, I wonder why I don't make it more often. You can cook Warm Roasted Sweet potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Warm Roasted Sweet potato Salad
- You need 2 of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cube of Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Cider vinegar.Capsico sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds,kishmish and boiled beet slices for garnishing.
So juicy and soft on the inside, naturally sweet, and caramelises beautifully on the outside. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with chickpeas, crispy shallots, fresh greens, and creamy lemon-tahini dressing is a warm and welcome vegan salad to keep nourished and happy! Sweet potatoes, I'm totally in love with them at the moment (and forever more). They are healthy, versatile and great.
Warm Roasted Sweet potato Salad step by step
- Roast sweet potatoes in oven or in fire..
- Cut into cubes..
- Prepare dressing by adding salt, capsico sauce, pepper,cheese,cider vinegar,olive oil and honey in a bowl.Mix well..
- Add in sweet potato cubes..
- Toss well..
- Garnish with almonds,kishmish and boiled beet..
- Eat warm..
In the fall, all foods are better warm. Get the recipe from The Cozy Apron. Black Bean Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes. Add some protein with black beans. Get the recipe from Naturally Ella.