Spicy Homemade low sodium potato Salad.
You can cook Spicy Homemade low sodium potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Homemade low sodium potato Salad
- Prepare 6-8 of potatos.
- You need 2/3 of rd Cups of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Siriacha.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of chives.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
Spicy Homemade low sodium potato Salad instructions
- First, peel and dice all your potatoes, and your onion. Put a large pot full of water on the stove to boil..
- Once your water is boiling add your potatoes. Let boil for 5 minutes then add in your diced onion..
- When the potatoes are soft enough to be easily pierced with a fork, drain out the water and let your potato/onion cool to about room temperature..
- Once your mixture has cooled, add in your mayo and siracha mixture and mix well with the potatoes. Add in your chives as well for a little extra flavor and color. Refrigerate your extras and enjoy!.