Aryca's Potato Salad. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how Jump to the Easy Potato Salad Recipe or watch our quick video showing how we make it. This classic potato salad is what you want! It's made with boiled potatoes, sour cream, mayo, green onions, celery, parsley, pickles and bacon.
It's the recipe my Grandma Mary Jane originally made, then passed down my mom, aunts, and cousins, and me and my sister. Rocky and Tyler Rapping Over "KNOCK KNOCK" By Monica and Missy Elliott: Produced by Kanye West. This is potato salad after all! You can cook Aryca's Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aryca's Potato Salad
- Prepare 2 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 3 of large eggs, optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked bacon bits, optional.
Waxy potatoes are really the best choice here — they hold their shape after cooking and have a soft, creamy texture. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. It's kinda like background music in a restaurant—something to keep you and your fellow diners distracted and occupied during the awkward silences before the main course.
Aryca's Potato Salad step by step
- Wash peel and dice the potatoes..
- Boil the potatoes and eggs till the potatoes are fork tender and drain. Peel the eggs and chop them up..
- Mix all the ingredients and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
This potato salad recipe was the closest I could get to Mrs. Ingrid's secret recipe although I still feel a hint of something is missing. Maybe a bit of clove from the sweet relish or a tad of sugar? The best potato salad is potato salad with bacon! I love this addition because it enhances the flavor of the salad and just adds a little something extra.