Italian potato salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This potato salad was one of my Nonna's (grandmother) most-loved recipes.
The salad is best served warm or room temperature. You don't absolutely have to love parsley to like this dish, but it would help a little. 🙂 Please note: amounts are approximate – my. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. You can cook Italian potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian potato salad
- Prepare 2 lbs of red potato.
- You need 1 c of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh parsley diced.
- It’s 3 of tlbs capers.
- It’s 1 of 2c virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare of To add tangy to it add some if brine from peppercini or/and.
- Prepare of Add 1-2 tables of fresh lemon juice.
Serve salad in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Italian Potato Salad Ingredients: As I mentioned above, this is a super-flexible potato salad recipe. So please feel free to improvise and add in whatever ingredients you love best! I used… Potatoes: Yukon golds, red potatoes, Russets, fingerlings, or whatever kind of potatoes you love best. (You are welcome to peel yours if you prefer, but I.
Italian potato salad step by step
- Place potatoes into pot if clod watermelon water and bring it a boil cooking them till fork tender.. About 15minuyes.
- Drain and risen cool water cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl and add ingredients.
- Mix together.. if it sits before serving make sure to stir it.
Italian potato salad is very easy to make, and just as impressive. Aside from nailing the potato texture for the most delectable bites possible, the best tip I can share it this – let it marinate. An hour should do it right, but give it half a day if you have the time. Dressed with a light red wine vinaigrette, the vegetables in this potato salad really stand out. Cucumber and celery give the salad a great crunchy texture, while the olives lend a tangy saltiness that makes this Italian potato salad pop with flavor.