Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa.
You can cook Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa
- You need of main ingredients.
- Prepare 3 oz of Fresh pineapple small diced.
- You need 3 oz of Fresh semi ripe mango small diced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juiced.
- You need 1/2 of lime juiced.
- It’s 1 oz of red and green bell pepper mix small diced.
- You need 1 oz of red onion small diced.
- You need 1 oz of green onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 oz of Serrano small diced.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 oz of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1/2 oz of cilantro choped.
Jason's spicy Pineapple Mango salsa instructions
- Mix all of the main ingredients together..
- For dressing mix seperate bowl thoroughly..
- Add dressing to main ingredients thoroughly incorporated in mix. May not need all of dressing just to coat..
- Portions about 2 ounces for 5 people. Garnish with the cilantro on each..
- Add more Serrano or hotter peppers if you like more spicy, even heat in a pan just to warm up, if you dont like cold salsa!.
- Try my crab cake with this! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348856-jasons-crab-cakes.