Buttered Potato Salad.
You can have Buttered Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Buttered Potato Salad
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- You need 3 pounds of white skinned potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt for boiling.
- It’s 4 quarts of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt for potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced sweet onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
Buttered Potato Salad instructions
- Wash, dice, and boil the potatoes in salty water. Also diced onions if you don't want the crunchyness..
- Spoon the potatoes out of the water. Add butter salt to taste garlic and dill weed. Add also the raw onions now..
- Serve warm or cold, I hope you enjoy!!!.