Corn Salsa Dish.
You can have Corn Salsa Dish using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Corn Salsa Dish
- You need 3 ears of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Corn Salsa Dish instructions
- Cut corn kernels off of cob and place in a bowl.
- Peel and finely dice red onion.
- Add onion and cilantro to corn and mix.
- Sauté mixture in a pan with olive oil.
- When heated, add salt and pepper and serve warm.