Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa.
You can cook Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped tomato seeded, pulp removed OR 1 cup canned, crushed tomatoes.
- You need 15-20 of whole stems of cilantro, cut or hand-torn into 1 inch segments.
- It’s 1 of small clove garlic, rough chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano (optional for me – some days I'm feelin' it, others not so much).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeños or serranos, rough chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fresh lime juice to start.
- You need 1 of +1/2 Tablespoons neutral flavored oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of table salt + a pinch OR 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa step by step
- Throw it all in a blender, pulsing a few times at first to pull the ingredients into the blade, then blending for a minute or two until it's nice and smooth, no chunks left..
- You may want to add a little salt at this point if your produce is specially juicy (or if you just like things saltier). Maybe a pinch more sugar if the tomatoes and lime gave it a little too much tang for your liking. Or perhaps another squeeze of lime juice if your tomatoes are a little flat. If you do adjust the seasoning, don't forget to give it another quick (15 to 20 seconds) whirl to ensure all the seasonings are evenly distributed..
- That's it! Enjoy as you would any salsa. :).