Banana fig Smoothie. How to Make a Banana Smoothie. Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to satisfy your particular tastes. This Fig Banana Smoothie has a wonderful, creamy taste, and delicious sweet flavor.
Has a honey sweet, mildly earthy taste. It seems like I have been looking out for. As I mentioned above, this smoothie recipe is delicious as written, but it can also be used as a base for other smoothie recipes. You can cook Banana fig Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana fig Smoothie
- It’s 2 of bananas, cut in slices.
- It’s 2 of dried figs.
- It’s 1 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground flex seeds.
- It’s as required of Chopped almonds for garnishing.
We shared a few suggestions in the video. The Banana Fig Smoothie recipe out of our category Fruit! It all starts with a banana, and the combinations are nearly endless! Mango banana figs smoothie is a sweet and crunchy vegan smoothie with flavors of figs, mangoes and bananas.
Banana fig Smoothie step by step
- Place figs and bananas in a blender jar and blend it for one minute..
- Add yogurt, honey, ground flax seeds in it..
- Blend it until smooth for one minute..
- It's ready. Serve chilled..
The flavor and taste of figs totally overshadow the fruits. This banana smoothie has to be one of my favorite recipes because it can be made in a flash, yet it's full of flavor. I think the honey adds just the right amount of sweetness. Name a more iconic duo — we'll wait. Bananas are kind of like blank canvases in smoothies: they pair well with pretty much everything.