Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day.
You can cook Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day
- Prepare 8 of large boiled eggs.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives plus more for garnish.
Hawaiian Potato Salad, Mother's Day step by step
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Boil till fork tender..
- Boil the eggs. Peel the eggs..
- Set aside two of the best eggs. Sometimes eggs can be a mess when peeling them. Chop all the other eggs up..
- If the celery is limp put into some water they will re-hydrate. It took about 5 minutes..
- Dice the celery..
- Chop the chives.
- Mix all the ingredients together except two boiled eggs..
- Now is the time to see if the salad is to dry. If it is add equal amount of sour cream and mayonnaise. Mine was just as I wanted it..
- Slice the eggs and place on top of the salad. Add the dill weed. Garnish with chives..
- Chill till completely chilled or do the night before. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.