Southern Potato Salad.
You can cook Southern Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Southern Potato Salad
- Prepare 2 of Lbs. Peeled and diced potatoes.
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 2 C. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp. of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 8 Tbsp. of Sweet pickle relish.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pkg. of Bacon, crumbled.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
Southern Potato Salad instructions
- Cook bacon according to pkg. directions. Transfer to paper towel to cool and crumble..
- Add cold water to large pot. Add potatoes and bring to a boil, then add salt. Boil 20 min..
- In medium sized pot add eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and boil 1 min. Then remove from heat cover with lid and let sit 20 min. Cool and chop..
- Let the potatoes cool before mixing with eggs so they don't crumble too much. (I leave mine in the fridge for 30 min or so.).
- In medium bowl mix Mayo, mustard, relish, bacon and salt and pepper. Then fold in potatoes gently..
- Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!.