Slightly Sweet Potato Salad.
You can have Slightly Sweet Potato Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Slightly Sweet Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 slice of ham.
- Prepare 1 of little mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of little sugar.
- It’s 1 of little salt and pepper.
Slightly Sweet Potato Salad instructions
- Boil the potato..
- While you boil the potato, slice onion thinly and soak in water for 5 minutes. Afterwards, remove it from the water and cut finely..
- Cut ham as you like..
- Check that the potato is soft enough to mash. When ready, remove from water and mash it..
- Once you mash the potato enough, mix in the onion and ham..
- Add mayonnaise and sugar and mix it all up. Salt and pepper to taste..