My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad. Latin/Ecuadorian style shrimp potato salad made with shrimp, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and mayonnaise Full recipe. Great recipe for Aunt Janet Potato Salad. My husbands Aunt Janets' potato salad to bring back childhood memories.
Shrimp add a new twist to traditional potato salad. Aunt Edna made some mean chocolate pudding. This is some of the best I've had, especially for such a simple recipe. You can cook My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 pound of gold potatoes peeled, diced, and boiled.
- Prepare 1 cup of popcorn shrimp cooked and peeled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced finely.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise more or less she did very wet.
- You need 2 of large boiled eggs chopped.
I had to give this recipe a try because my mother's name is Edna. I cooked it in the microwave, three minutes the first time. Do not over-cook potatoes, or potato salad will be mushy. When potatoes are done drain right away, peel and let cool.
My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad step by step
- Cook the potatoes. Let them cool..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Salt the potatoes to taste then add to the shrimp mixture..
- Chill and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Rinse off shrimp in the can, and squeeze dry with can cover before removing from can. Flake shrimp well between fingers and add to potato and veggie. Creamy potato salad loaded with hard-boiled eggs and green onions is a crowd-favorite at parties and potlucks. All Reviews for Aunt Vi's Red Skinned Potato Salad. Serve an elegant entrée salad with this Shrimp Potato Salad recipe.