Strawberry Avocado Salsa. Serve this sweet and savory salsa with roast chicken, sautéed fish, or grilled pork tenderloin. Strawberry salsa is perfect when served as a dip for chips, or a topping for tacos or grilled fish and chicken. A mix of avocado, onion and peppers may seem like an odd addition to berries.
It seems weird to call this a. Bright and flavorful Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa for dipping chips or adding to salads, tacos, fish, or chicken! This new take on salsa has hints of sweetness from fresh strawberries and mango. You can have Strawberry Avocado Salsa using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- You need 5 of strawberries, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of About a thumbnail sized piece of grated ginger.
The salsa is best made right before serving. As you know avocados will brown fairly quickly, even with the lime juice in the salsa. The strawberries will also soften if they sit around for very long in the. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video.
Strawberry Avocado Salsa instructions
- Mix altogether and BAM! I refrigerated mine for about an hour before use..
The perfect green sauce for tacos, nachos, burritos, salads, or just for dipping chips. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until evenly coated. Roasted Corn Salsa with Strawberries and Avocado is a unique combination and fun alternative to regular chips and salsa! It makes a delicious summer dish. We had a potluck BBQ on Monday.