You can have Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- You need 4 lbs of potatoes.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 pt of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Crab Boil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Potato Salad step by step
- Place eggs in a large pot, add enough cool water to cover them, add the baking soda..
- Bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off heat and cover with a lid. Let sit for 10-12 minutes then transfer eggs to an ice bath. Peel once completely cooled..
- Peel potatoes. Add crab boil to a large pot of boiling water and add potatoes. Boil until fork tender, usually 15-20 minutes, and drain..
- Mash eggs and potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Top with a few dashes of paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight..