Anita's Rib 👁 Steak With Salsa. With high-quality rib-eye steaks, the best is to keep things simple — just sprinkle each side of the steaks with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and get Add the cilantro and pulse until just combined, then season to taste with salt. Top the steaks with the salsa and serve immediately. The BBQ Pit Boys grill up some Ribeye steaks, make a Lime and Garlic Butter steak sauce, and prepare a side of their Salsa Beans.
Note The chimichurri sauce goes perfectly with any food, even with a roast chicken and as a salad dressing. They are great health benefits in this sauce with the great. Add the rib eye steaks to the grill, we used a medium direct heat on our Santa Corona grill so we control of the heat by raising and lowering the grate as needed and we cooked The BBQ Pit Boys show you how quick and easy it is to cook up some Rib Eye Steaks with a side of their Salsa Beans. You can cook Anita's Rib 👁 Steak With Salsa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Anita's Rib 👁 Steak With Salsa
- It’s 2 of Rib Eye Steakes.
- Prepare of Salsa (Jar or Fresh).
- It’s of Seasonings:.
- You need 21 of Seasinings.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Bagel Seasoning (It Has Everything In It).
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of French Bread 🥖.
This hot-sweet-smoky salsa transforms quick-seared short ribs into a dinner with complexity. Taste salsa and season with more salt if needed. Let salsa sit at room temperature while you cook the short ribs. I chose a Sirloin steak to go with this based on the last review and it was delicious.
Anita's Rib 👁 Steak With Salsa instructions
- Use A Large Skillet.
- Season Your Steaks Well. My Father (Who was from Louisiana) You need To see Your Seasoning!!!.
- Add Salsa to Cover The Stakes. Preheat Oven To 350°.
- Add 2 Pats of Butter and Get A Good Sear on Both Sides. (3-4 Min.) Depending on You Desire Of Your Likes..
- Place Steak Into Oven For About Ten Minutes. (Tip Cook Low & Slow For It To Be Tender).
- Time To Enjoy 😋Yummy Goodness😋 With a Piece of French Bread To Enjoy The Sauce❣️❣️.
See what Anita's has been cooking and view our menu full of authentic New Mexico style Mexican Sliced rib eye steak, scrambled eggs & cheese wrapped in hot flour tortilla & smothered in "New Marinated fajitas, grilled peppers, and onions, served with Spanish rice, salsa verde, sour cream. Rib-eyes are an exceptionally tender and juicy cut, ideal for quick-cooking methods like searing. Topping the steaks with balsamic onion and tomato salsa Topping the steaks with balsamic onion and tomato salsa lends a freshness to the meal and the salsa takes just minutes to make. These Rib Steaks with Tomato Salsa taste incredible ! Spoon some of the salsa on top of each steak.