Grilled peach salsa turkey cutlets. Here we top pecan-crusted turkey cutlets with a mildly spicy grilled peach salsa. It's better to prepare your own turkey cutlets from a whole tenderloin than buy them precut. The precut ones often vary in size and shape, leading to different cooking times.
The precut ones often vary in size and shape, leading to different cooking times.. Turkey Breast Cutlets Recipes on Yummly Grilled turkey cutlets are treated with a slightly sweet sauce that mustard-lovers will thoroughly enjoy. You can have Grilled peach salsa turkey cutlets using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Grilled peach salsa turkey cutlets
- You need 1 lb of turkey cutlets.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 cup of gold peak peach tea.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tbls of minced garlic.
- You need of Peach salsa.
- You need 1/2 of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 2 of fresh chopped peaches.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion.
- It’s of Lime juice from 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh parsley.
- It’s Splash of gold peak peach tea.
As this dish proves, turkey isn't just for the holidays. In fact, this turkey favorite is just right any night of the week. Try this Pecan Encrusted Turkey Cutlets recipe, or contribute your own. Combine breadcrumbs and pecans in a third shallow dish.
Grilled peach salsa turkey cutlets step by step
- Season with chili powder & black pepper..
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Marinade the cutlets in the fridge for a minimal of 3 hours..
- Prepare the peach salsa by chopping up the peaches cucumber,red onion & parsley leaves. Squeeze in lime juice & add a dash of the peach tea. Set aside..
- Preheat the grill to 375. Cook each cutlet for 7-10 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Serve with peach salsa on top & a side of asparagus!.
Dredge each cutlet in the flour mixture, shaking off excess. Then, dip both sides in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip back into the dish to ensure a very thin coating. Turkey cutlets—also known as paillards—are pounded or thinly sliced cuts of turkey breast. The fact that the thin pieces of meat cook quickly is one of These baked turkey cutlets are lean and flavorful with a simple Parmesan cheese and breadcrumb coating. A small amount of spicy mustard in the egg.