Zucchini Bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 small of Zucchini.
- It’s 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional).
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.).
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!