GG's Potato Salad.
You can have GG's Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of GG's Potato Salad
- It’s 6 of medium baking potatoes, cooked, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 8 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of white vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
GG's Potato Salad step by step
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites; chop egg whites and set aside. Mash yolks in medium bowl..
- Add vinegar and mustard; mix well..
- Add mayo, sour cream, celery salt and pepper; mix well..
- In separate large bowl mix potatoes, onion and chopped egg whites..
- Fold the yolk mixture into the potatoes. Chill overnight and serve the next day..