grilled corn salsa. Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment.
It's yummy with tortilla chips and as a topping for meat, poultry and fish. This Grilled Corn and Avocado Salsa Recipe is loaded with fresh summer produce: corn, avocado, tomatoes, and more! Try the citrus-spiked salsa as a dip with tortilla chips or a topper for blackened fish, steak, or chicken Preheat grill to medium-high. You can have grilled corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of grilled corn salsa
- You need 24 each of ears or fresh corn(white is preferred).
- Prepare 3 each of red, green bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of spanish or white onion.
- You need 4 each of jalepeno pepper.
- It’s 10 each of plum tomato.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilanto.
- You need 2 bunch of scallion.
- Prepare 3 each of chipotle pepper with adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon and lime juice each( fresh squeezed preferred).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Customize this substantial, satisfying salsa recipe to your desired spice level‚ from a whisper of heat to blazing inferno. Treat your taste buds to spice balanced by the sweetness of wood-fired corn‚Äîyour. Brush the corn liberally with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Grill, turning every few minutes, until light gold all over and cooked, about.
grilled corn salsa step by step
- on a preheated grill or grill pan, lightly oil corn, bell peppers, jalepenos and sliced onion, place on hot grill to char.
- take all grilled veg, cut corn from cob, finely dice peppers and onions(reserve all prepped veg in mixing bowl).
- finely chop cilantro and scallion, small dice plum tomatoes (place in mixing bowl with grilled veg).
- finally add finely chopped chipotles with adobe sauce, lime and lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- mix and serve with tortillas, mixed greens or any protein or favorite fish. don't forget the Corona beer!!.
This Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe is perfect for a summer appetizer any day! As long as you're using fresh, sweet corn, your recipe will be addictingly delicious. I love salsa and I like it even more when I grill the ingredients. No matter your "salsa mix," consider the grill to add new flavor and texture. Grilled Corn Salsa – sweet corn, onions, and red peppers come together in this fresh summertime salsa recipe.