Mothers Day Potato Salad Base.
You can have Mothers Day Potato Salad Base using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mothers Day Potato Salad Base
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of red potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dill weed.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 4 of large boiled eggs.
- You need As needed of water to boil the potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
Mothers Day Potato Salad Base instructions
- Dice the potatoes put into water and turn on heat. Cut the onion across in half. Add onion to the potatoes..
- Get them boiling. When the potatoes are done drain and discard the onion. Chop the celery leaves and all..
- Gather all the ingredients and mix this is the potato salad base. You can eat as is or add bacon, olives, sour cream, and so on… Have fun with it. I hope you enjoy!!.