salsa. Salsa is an amalgamation of Cuban dances that were popular in the ballrooms and. Extreme Salsa skills from EnergiaLatina guys, best salsa moves. william crippa. Easy Trick to Improve your Salsa leading and following skills.
In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Discover the latest fashion trends in Salsa's online store: the perfect fitted Jeans for women and men, sweaters, tops and shirts, footwear and accessories. You can cook salsa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of salsa
- You need 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need 3 each of jalepenos.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 slice of onion.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 can of lg whole tomatoes.
Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers. Aqui Na Mas El Pequeno De La Salsa. Salsa music is a general term which refers to popular Latin Dance music. Gear Check: Jill Martindale's Iditarod Trail Invitational Kit.
- in blender.
- add cilantro.
- then whole tomatoes.
- then the rest of the ingredient..
- then only pulse til the consistency you want. I like mine with texture..
Llama-Packing The San Juans: A Salsa Storysite.