Salsa. Salsa is an amalgamation of Cuban dances that were popular in the ballrooms and. Extreme Salsa skills from EnergiaLatina guys, best salsa moves. william crippa. Easy Trick to Improve your Salsa leading and following skills.
In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Discover the latest fashion trends in Salsa's online store: the perfect fitted Jeans for women and men, sweaters, tops and shirts, footwear and accessories. You can have Salsa using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa
- It’s 128 oz of Petite Diced Tomatoes (canned).
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 oz of Lemon Juice.
Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers. Aqui Na Mas El Pequeno De La Salsa. Salsa music is a general term which refers to popular Latin Dance music. Gear Check: Jill Martindale's Iditarod Trail Invitational Kit.
- Place canned tomatoes (including the juice), lemon juice, and water in a large pot on medium heat..
- Mash the tomatoes in the pan.
- Dice all bell peppers and onion, and add to pot..
- Pick off most of the large cilantro leaves and mince, and add to pot..
- Mince the serrano and habanero peppers (wear protective gloves), and add to pot..
- Cook for 3 hours, reducing heat as needed to keep at a low boil..
- Cool and serve. Optionally you can also jar when the salsa is still boiling, or place in freezer ziplock bags (after cooled) and freeze..
Llama-Packing The San Juans: A Salsa Storysite.