Potato salad. Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Looking for an easy potato salad recipe? You can have Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato salad
- Prepare 1 of # russet potatoes, peeled and cut to bite size pieces.
- It’s 8 of eggs, hard boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 C of white onion, diced small.
- You need 1/2 C of & 2 Tbsp pickle relish, chopped small.
- You need 3/4 C of mayonnaise, real.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp pepper (add to taste).
- You need of Smoked paprika, garnish.
- You need of Green onions, slivered for garnish.
Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer.
Potato salad instructions
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Add water in a deep pot (enough to cover potatoes) and season with salt. Bring water to a boil and add the potatoes to the water. Boil for 9-11 minutes so potatoes are tender but still hold shape. You don't want them to get mushy. Drain potatoes. Put potatoes in the refrigerator until cold. Its helps them to keep their shape when stirring into the sauce..
- Boil and peel the eggs. Slice the eggs into small pieces and put them in a large bowl. Stir in the diced onion, relish, mayo and mustard. Stir in the cold potatoes until they are all coated in the sauce. Add S&P while mixing together..
- Place in a serving dish and garnish the top with paprika and green onion slivers. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before serving..
Here's every idea you need to make the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. Potato salad is one of summer's essentials. Easy to whip up for a crowd, potato salads are reliable and so darn delicious. So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight.