Out Of This World Potato Salad.
You can cook Out Of This World Potato Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Out Of This World Potato Salad
- You need 4 lbs of red potatoes.
- You need 1 of small red onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 5 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet relish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need of I teaspoon cornstarch.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 4-5 of bacon stripes, crumbled.
Out Of This World Potato Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes until can easily pierce with fork. Approximately 20 minutes. Drain, cool (can peel if you choose to) and dice. In large bowl add the boiled eggs, onions, celery, salt, relish and dill..
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk together eggs, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Stir in vinegar, milk and mustard. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until thickened. About 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add butter. Refrigerate until cool then add mayonnaise..
- Combine the dressing with potato mixture and let flavors combine several hours. Add crumbled bacon just before serving..