Zucchini Bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 1 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Grate the zucchini (with the peel still on) with a cheese grater..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat together with the sugar. Add the vegetable oil a little at a time whilst whisking until the mixture is smooth..
- Gently squeeze the moisture out of the zucchini and fold it into the cake mixture with a rubber spatula. Add in the powder ingredients and mix again..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin or pound cake tin and bake for 50 minutes on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 180℃. (If the top of the cake looks as if it's about to burn during cooking, cover it with aluminium foil.).
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!