Japanese Potato Salad.
You can have Japanese Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Japanese Potato Salad
- It’s 250 g of Potato.
- It’s 15 g of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot, thinly sliced and boil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cucumber, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 Slices of Ham, cut into small square pieces.
- You need 50 g of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Black Pepper.
Japanese Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatoes with skin until cooked.
- Mix Mayo with sugar and black pepper and set aside.
- Peel hot potato using towel,break with spatula and add salt and onions while hot, mix well and let it cool.
- Then mix with cucumber, ham, carrot, mayo..
- Chill in the fridge and enjoy :).