Papi's Homemade Salsa.
You can have Papi's Homemade Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Papi's Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 3 of large Fresh Tomatoes (mix & match).
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 dash of fresh cilantro.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers [red, green, yellow].
- It’s 1 of small fresh lemon & fresh lime.
- Prepare 2 of medium jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortilla chips.
Papi's Homemade Salsa instructions
- Cut tomatoes into small chunks, finely dice onions & cilantro.
- Chop all peppers into small pieces…add to bowl..
- Grate a small amount of lemon peel into bowl…squeeze some lemon juice & lime juice into bowl too..
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, dried rosemary, red pepper, and whatever else suits your tastebuds.