Homer's Potato salad. Then there are potato salads that feature cajun spices, heaps of bacon, sun dried tomatoes. Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we recommend just.
It's kinda like background music in a restaurant—something to keep Potatoes should not be crunchy or firm. But nor do you want your potato salad to be cold mashed. Learn how to make a basic deli style potato salad! You can cook Homer's Potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homer's Potato salad
- Prepare 8-10 of Golden Potatoes.
- It’s 8-10 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar (Or regular).
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Seasoning Salt or Salt.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Pickle Relish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Green onions.
This recipe is super easy and simple yet it is hands down, the best. Nothing fancy, just a good basic. Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables, sometimes eggs, and some type of salad dressing or mayonnaise. Traditional Potato Salad made with Yukon Gold potatoes, hard boiled eggs, and a simple creamy dressing.
Homer's Potato salad instructions
- Boil potatoes (until fork poke tender) Hard boil eggs.
- Chop eggs then mash with potatoes and dry ingredients (use potato masher or fork).
- Add wet ingredients and onions and continue to mash until desired consistency. Then chill..
This easy recipe has been a family favorite for years. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. This satisfying potato salad uses waxy-fleshed red potatoes, tangy blue cheese, peppery green onions and crunchy bits of bacon to create an unforgettable potato salad experience! Enjoy this hearty Potato Salad with Ham packed with ham, parmesan cheese, potato, pineapple, carrots and Add pineapple chunks, diced ham and scallions into your potatoes and set aside.