Mango Salsa Chicken.
You can cook Mango Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mango Salsa Chicken
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of drained pickled jalapenos.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
Mango Salsa Chicken step by step
- Cut the mango. I've never dealt with this fruit before, so here are some notes: this fruit has a core, but not a pit like a peach or avocado. It is a broad, somewhat flat white seed-looking thing…getting to it is tricky. The fruit itself is fibrous and juicy and sticky. It's connected to the seed so us your knife to scrape the fruit off the seed after quartering most the flesh off..
- Add all ingredients except the chicken to the blender an pulse on a somewhat low speed until you wind up with a thick, chunky-ish paste..
- Thinly coat the chicken and grill until the internal temperature reads 160..
- Remove chicken from the grill, tent with foil, and let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Plate chicken with your favorite sides and top with the mango salsa you created..
- I grilled corn-on-the-cob on a rack above the chicken that I seasoned with butter, olive oil, Mediterranean sea salt, freshly ground peppercorns, and garlic powder. It seems some of the sweetness of the chicken marinade rose and infused the corn because there was a delicious sweetness to it once I dug in. I recommend duplicating this effort with your own dish. Enjoy!.