Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet).
You can have Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet)
- Prepare 250 grams of Anjeer (fig).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbls of oil/ghee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry mik powder.
- You need 50 grms of chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 50 grms of chopped cachew nuts.
- You need 2 tbls of sesame seeds (white).
Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) step by step
- Soak Figs in full fat milk approximately over night. (Soak the figs at least for 8 hour)..
- Next day it will double in size. Grind the soaked figs with remaining milk in a blender. It should be smooth paste..
- Let's cook it. Heat up a pan add oil in it then add figs paste and sugar in it. Cook on low flame till all the liquid in figs mixture evaporates and the mixture doesn't sticks in bottom of the pan. Figs mixture is ready. Let it cool..
- Add chopped Almonds and cachew nuts in the cooled figs mixture mix well. Take cling wrap or any plastic wrap spread sesame seeds in it then wrap the mixture in it by rolling it. Wrap it tightly and place it in the fridge for half an hour..
- Cut the thick pieces of Anjeer Pak, decorate with Almonds and spread the sweetest happiness..