Tomatilla Salsa and Apples.
You can have Tomatilla Salsa and Apples using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tomatilla Salsa and Apples
- It’s 2 lb of Tomatilla.
- You need 1 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 3/4 of Granny Smith Green Apples.
- Prepare 5 of Serrano Peppers.
- You need 1 of Lemon Squeezed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Tomatilla Salsa and Apples instructions
- Remove papery cover from the outside of the Tomatilla and cut into quarters. Keep approximately 1 1/2 cups out, put to the side, this will be coarsely chopped and put in at the end. Add Tomatilla in a Food Processor, add all the garlic, onions, apples. Place in lage bowl after blending. Blend into a slightly course mixture. Add the sugar, salt,vinegar and lemon. Coursely chop peppers, parsley and cilantro, add to bowl. Then put the rest of the Granny Smiths you chopped earlier. The peppers can be changed up to taste. This makes 6 pints, can be frozen. Keeps for 1 month or more..