Savory Pineapple Mango Salsa. This fruit salsa served with tortilla chips is great for summer barbecues. A savory and sweet Pineapple Mango salsa that is perfect to pair with any protein and great for scooping with a tortilla or plantain chip. It is filled with pineapple, mango, red onion, lime juice, Tajin seasoning and cilantro.
But I'll call it salsa like most normal people do. Here's what you need: A pineapple. A firm (not rock hard, but not mushy) mango. You can have Savory Pineapple Mango Salsa using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Savory Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Prepare 2 large of Ripe Mangoes.
- You need 1 medium of Ripe Pineapple.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Fresh Lime.
A recipe for Mango Salsa, which also includes pineapple, a jalapeño pepper, red onion, lime juice and cilantro. I've been seeing mangoes and pineapple at the grocery store for weeks now, but I haven't felt tempted to buy them until recently. This post may contain affiliate links. I actually made this salsa with a friend last week in Denver, and then recreated it when I arrived home.
Savory Pineapple Mango Salsa instructions
- To begin, you want to chop your mango, onion, and pineapple into cubes, small enough to be scooped onto a corn chip and enjoyed on the back porch on a hot summer day. Or something like that. You will also want to chop up your cilantro..
- Throw these into a big-ish bowl and mix. Add your salt. If you want you can add more or less, I also threw in a bit of freshly ground pepper. I refrigerated mine for about 2 hours before serving it, it had a really nice juice at the bottom which was delish. This would be good served right away too, but letting it sit let all the flavors meld and it was amazing. Keep cooking!.
This Pineapple Mango Salsa is a fresh and fruity salsa recipe that is so easy to make. Your taste buds will be dancing from all the flavors! Could I Also Make a Pineapple Cucumber Salsa? Tips and Tricks For Making Pineapple Mango Salsa. I have had this Pico De Gallo in several of my YouTube videos, but never did a full video of my pineapple-mango salsa.