Mike's Salsa De Cilantro.
You can cook Mike's Salsa De Cilantro using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Salsa De Cilantro
- You need of Salsa De Cilantro.
- You need 1 large of Bunch Fresh Cilantro [stems included].
- You need 7 large of Jalapeños [stems removed-seeds left in].
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 large of White Onion [quartered].
- You need 6 large of Whole Hatch Green Chilies Or 2 – 4 oz Cans Green Chilies.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need 1 medium of Juiced Lime.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth [or water].
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chile Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Options.
- You need 2 large of Fresh Avocados.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
Mike's Salsa De Cilantro instructions
- Clean veggies and dry..
- Throw everything in your high speed mixer and blend well..
- This dip is best if allowed to sit and chill for an hour or so..
- Serve with chips or use as you would any salsa..
- I also added 1/4 cup of homemade green salsa from Mexico to this salsa but only for additional heat. Enjoy!.