You can cook Jalapeno Salsa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Jalapeno Salsa
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s of Table spoon of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare Half of lime, juiced.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1.5 of large hot jalapenos.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt & pepper.
Jalapeno Salsa step by step
- Dice the jalapenos and onion. Drain tomatoes. Toss everything in a food processor. I used my ninja blender and the "pulse" setting one at a time until blended but still chunky..