Salsa macha. Serve salsa macha with tostadas, avocados, herbs, and lime wedges. A flavorful Mexican condiment made with dried chilies, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds – used to flavor this Mexican Salsa Macha! It literally blew my mind, it was that good!
How long can I store it in the refrigerator? Salsa Macha is a very thick and unusual salsa that comes from the state of Veracruz. Located along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, it has been for centuries, a gateway for waves of immigrants from all. You can cook Salsa macha using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa macha
- You need 4 of serano chiles.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of juice of fresh lime.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Salsa macha is a unique and delicious Mexican salsa. Salsa macha has become my favorite salsa during the winter months. Since tomatoes are not in season I can't make the usual fresh salsas. Green Salsa Macha – Spicy Sauce.
Salsa macha instructions
- Place serano chiles on baking sheet and put in oven at 350-375 degrees until they start to look charred..
- While chiles are cooking, place lime juice and garlic in molcajete and grind together..
- When chiles are done cooking remove stems and place in molcajete and grind into the garlic and lime juice. Add salt to taste…..
When in a hurry and in need of a hot salsa great for grilled Hence the name Salsa Macha. Salsa Macha is a smokey infused oil salsa, but really, unlike traditional salsas that we know, this is more of a chile paste or puree. A pesto. no tomatoes or fresh peppers. Our hot Mexican salsa is low in sodium and high in vitamins. Pati demonstrates how to make salsa macha, a very thick and unusual salsa that comes from the state of Veracruz.