Watermelon salsa. Turn a staple summer fruit into an exciting new snack. Eating Well's Watermelon and Tomato Salsa will be a sure hit at any summer fiesta. I've already shared recipes before on the site for my favorite mango salsa, strawberry salsa, blueberry salsa, pineapple avocado salsa, and pear.
And technically, that would be correct. Salsa, after all, is technically a garnish or sauce made with uncooked vegetables or fruit. Mix your favorite salsa ingredients together with diced watermelon and mango, for the best watermelon salsa recipe. You can have Watermelon salsa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon salsa
- It’s 3 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomato..
- Prepare 1 small of jalapeno. seeded n minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
Happy week of Cinco de Mayo, Friends! Over the weekend we ate a lot of. Watermelon adds a pleasant sweetness to this amazing salsa. Watermelon salsa is refreshing, flavorful and will be the hit of the summer!
Watermelon salsa instructions
- Chop up watermelon in small cubes.
- Cut n half tomato n drain juice n seeds. Chop remaining tomato into small cubed pieces..
- Mince jalapeño and cilantro..
- Chop up red onion n small pieces..
- Add all ingredients together (including basil) with lime juice and refrigerate for couple hrs..
Spice Rubbed Fish is zesty and so flavorful, the refreshing watermelon salsa is the perfect compliment. See Top BMX Stunt Cyclists Soar. Jump to recipe print recipe rate recipe. You are in for a treat today because we are right here with this summer dream of a Watermelon Mint Salad that. The salsa will be slightly watery.