Pineapple Avocado Salsa.
You can cook Pineapple Avocado Salsa using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- You need 1 of fresh pineapple, chopped into 1/4" pieces.
- You need 2 medium of avocados, ripe, chopped into 1/2" cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced jalapeño, deseeded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
Pineapple Avocado Salsa step by step
- Stir all ingredients together and season with salt to taste..