Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can have Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of organic honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup (121 g) of plain yoghurt, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large).
- It’s of Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest.
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan..
- Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!