Tilapia with mango salsa. Serve the tilapia topped with mango salsa. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa. Tilapia is a mild fish and is a canvas for any flavor that you want to infuse in it.
To compensate for my over indulgence of holiday treats I try to keep it light with my meals like this light and refreshing Tilapia with Mango Salsa. In this video, you'll see how to make healthy grilled tilapia with a simple mango salsa, starring jalapenos, red bell peppers, red onions, lime juice, and cilantro. For a super quick-and-easy dinner, make the mango salsa a day or two in advance. You can have Tilapia with mango salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tilapia with mango salsa
- You need of Tilapia.
- You need 1 of orange.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Purple onion.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh diced mangos.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 clove of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 oz of Optional Jalapeno.
It's delicious paired with black beans on the side. I was first introduced to this salsa at a friend's house for a Mexican dinner. It was so good that I couldn't stop raving about it. I guess I wouldn't shut up about it so they sent me home with leftovers.
Tilapia with mango salsa instructions
- Marinate tiliapia with squeezed orange Juice and lime Juice. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate Tilapia for 30 minutes. Place Tilapia in pan. Cook in oven for 6 mins on 350 heat..
- Combine chopped vegetables with chopped mango. Squeeze fresh lime juice. Add pinch of cumin and salt. If you like spicy food add jalapeño chili pepper.
Let the salsa sit at room temperature while you cook the fish. A basic tartar sauce blends well with this fish, or you can mix chili powder with. All Reviews for Beer-Battered Tilapia with Mango Salsa. Mom especially enjoyed the mango salsa. But because I'd never sliced a mango before that was easily the hardest part about this meal.