Chicken avocado salad. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor! It's creamy but light with the avocado and so satisfying. I know, I know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you will never miss it!
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. You can have Chicken avocado salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken avocado salad
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 large of avocados.
- Prepare 1 medium of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 6 oz of sweet white corn (canned).
- You need 6 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder (to taste).
- It’s 4 tbsp of maricle whip.
- You need 4 slice of pita bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado, and Goat Cheese. This fresh salad is an easy and delicious way to enjoy your vegetables! This avocado chicken salad recipe is not only healthy but absolutely delicious too! If you were looking for avocado recipes that are packed with protein and healthy fats, look no further.
Chicken avocado salad instructions
- Grill chicken with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and season to your personal preference. Cover and cook throughly (about 20 minutes, depending on thickness of the breast).
- Dice apple, avocados and celery.
- Slightly shred chicken. Then place half of the diced apple into the pan with chicken, add water, mix, cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place chicken and apples in bowl, cover and refrigerate till chilled (about an hour).
- Mix avocado, corn, celery and remaining apple in separate bowl, cover and refrigerate..
- Once chicken is cooled, dice or shred it then fold into avocado mixture. Add maricle whip and mix well..
- Spread on pita and enjoy!.
Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and I usually make this particular chicken salad when I have leftover rotisserie chicken and I'm not in the. Our avocado chicken salad recipe is commonly described is even better than Wendy's Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad—seriously. PIN Low-Carb Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients! This is the first time I've ever shared this recipe, but it's one that my family and friends request for every outing we have!