Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken.
You can have Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken
- You need 6 1/4 of Mandarin Oranges.
- You need 2 oz of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/3 of Cucumber.
- You need 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of Slivered Almonds.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 of Grilled Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/4 piece of Shaved Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken step by step
- Cut Romaine lettuce and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add cut cucumber, slivered almonds, dried cranberries, and mandarin oranges.
- Mix in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Stir until dressing is evenly distributed throughout salad..
- Place salad in a ceramic bowl. Crumble feta cheese over top of salad..
- Cut and fan grilled chicken along side of salad. Cut lemon half way to the center and stand as shown in picture.